Aug 24, 2014

Being featured on Essence.com

One of the many great benefits on filming Youtube videos is the amazing opportunities it can grant you. Many Youtubers have taken their platforms and transformed it into a brand which has allowed them to receive incentives such as monthly revenue, become brand ambassadors and the opportunity to meet some amazing women who share a love for beauty and fashion. I started my journey three years ago with the intention to initially market my plus-size online boutique. However, it also became a personal hobby that I enjoy doing to help and share with others. So one can only imagine how excited I was when little ole me from Memphis was featured on one of the largest African American Woman's Magazine websites. This feature along took my channel to another level. I received thousands of subscriptions, press, and feedback. It's sort of a payoff for doing what a lot of people wouldn't dare to do. 






http://photos.essence.com/galleries/best-youtube-easy-tutorials-anyone-can-do?slide=344741

No comments: