Aug 17, 2014

Mac Must Have Beginner Friendly Products



Hello beautiful girls, I decided to compile a list of my favorite Mac products that I've purchased several times. The idea behind this post is that going to any department store counter can be a bit overwhelming. Hopefully, this post can help someone become a tad bit familiar with Mac's products. The items that will be discussed are products that I love and use on a daily basis.

1. Mac Matchmaster SPF 15 Foundation: I have been using this liquid foundation for years and I absolutely love it. First a liquid foundation is best for me because it provides a full coverage. I suffer from dark circles and spots so I need a liquid to even out my completion.

2. Mac Mineralize Skin-finish Powder: Whenever you are applying a liquid foundation or concealer its always essential to set it with a powder to lock in the liquid.  I absolutely love the mineralize skin-finish although it is a newbie that was recently added to my routine it was definitely the missing piece to the puzzle.

3. Mac Pro-Longwear Concealer: If you don't purchase anything else on this list and if you are searching for the perfect concealer please try this product. Concealers are used to cover up dark spots or blemishes to even out your complexion. I also use it to disguise my under eye circles.

4. Mac Prep+Prime: If you think of applying make-up like painting you will know that a primer is a must. I happen to love Mac's primer because it provides a luminous glow and assists with providing a base for your make-up to glide on perfectly.

5. Mac Pro long-wear paint pot: I use the paint pot as a primer for my eyeshadows it provides a base for your eyeshadows to prevent creasing and to allow the colors to pop and appear more vibrant.

6. Mac Fix+: I use this liquid as a setting spray it can be applied before or after your apply make-up. I also use this to wet my eyeshadows.

7.  Mac 217 Blending Brushes: I purchased this brush years ago and still use it everyday. It is the perfect blending brush to blend out those harsh eyeshadow lines.

8. Mac 239 Eyeshadow Brush:  Perfect brush to add to your starter collection to apply eyeshadows/

9. Mac Prep+Prime Highlighter Pencil: If you are into highlighting and contouring this pencil is great to highlight those areas.

10. Mac Powder Blush in Blunt: I use this sometimes to contour with but I have a great e.l.f dupe for this product stay tune for my drugstore must haves.

11. Mac Dolly Mix Sheertone Blush: A beautiful berry-pinkish blush.


No comments: