Aug 10, 2014

Wearing A Smile Is Your Best Accessory: Sundress OOTD & Urban Decay Electric Palette Review


Hi beautiful girls. I wanted to share a selfie I took on Thursday. I know selfies aren't blog appropriate and I promise to be a bit more professional going forward. However, currently this is a one-woman operation but I will be a bit more creative in the future. 



Well Thursday I had such a awesome day. It was a simple day but I really enjoyed myself. I decided to play in my make-up with the Urban Decay Electric Palette and a bright lip. I absolutely love the color pay-off from the palette. I always use either the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk or either Mac Paint Pot in Painterly as a base. Then I apply the vibrant colors. 



My outfit consisted of some very old pieces I found in my closet. I haven't worn this dress in years and although my style has evolved tremendously I wanted to reflect on the "old me" or "take it back to the basics". My inspiration was bohemian chic.


I think every woman should own a cuff to complete the boho look. This bracelet is timeless and will always be a staple fashion accessory. 


I found these old earrings in my jewelry box and it reminded me of the Basketball Wives era when everyone was wearing statement earrings. These are made in the shape of a peacock and the colors went beautifully with my dress.

I scored this beautiful boho inspired ring from Dillard's several years ago and thought it was the perfect accessory for this look.

A great foundation is a must for sundresses or really any dress. Spanx is my best friend it really helps to smooth out the imperfects and prevents panty lines and the unpleasant feeling of your dress getting caught between your butt.

No comments: