Sep 28, 2014

I'm a eBay Seller: Plus Size Leopard Print Wrap Dress

 Hi beautiful girls, I'm officially back to selling gems on eBay my dream is to have a successful online boutique but I have to start small. However, when I ran across this beauty I knew I had to purchase a few for my beauties who love beautiful things and keep one for myself (don't judge me). I've said many times on my Youtube Channel and I'll say it again. I consider leopard print to be a neutral meaning you can do some much with it. Today I played it safe and pair it with my round toe orange Zara Pumps and a clutch. I fell in love with this dress because of the wrap design it gives me more of an hourglass shape while concealing my tummy area. This dress can easily transition into a fall piece by pairing it with a nice blazer and booties. 
ebay seller msalishia.1985
eBay ZARA orange pumps





What I'm Wearing:
Dress: eBay here
Shoes: Zara (old)
Necklace: eBay 
Purse: NewYork& Co (old)



No comments: