Sep 20, 2014

Holy Chic Plus Size OOTD

      I have driven past this mural for years and always thought to myself that I would shoot there one day. Today that happened, it was very nice out today and I wanted to wear my new "Holy Chic" shirt from Old Navy. As of lately things have been transitioning around me and some major things are about to transpire. I say that because that is what I believe mostly importantly that is what I feel. While uploading and editing this photo I began to think about the fashion community in Memphis and how proud I am to be apart of something great. Enjoy...
memphis, tn

plus size fashion

memphis,tn



plus size ootd memphis,tn

Memphis,TN



plus size fashion



plus size fashion


 Outfit Details
Shirt: Old navy: here
Skirt: Newlook (old) Similar here
Flats: Ninewest Outlet
Necklace and Shades: Ebay




No comments: