Sep 10, 2014

My Fashion Wish List: Items I'm obsessing over.

 Hello beautiful girls. Every now and then I like to share a few "gems" that have me completely obsessed. As a fashionista my fashion wish list is often pretty long so I try to wait for sales and promotions before I purchase. However, I figured I would share my fashion wish list and items I'm obsessing over,


1. Top Shop RABBIT Faux Fur Fluffy Sandals: I actually ordered this so look for a OOTD post very soon. However, this shoe puts me in the mind of Cher from Clueless. It's very girly, definitely a staple shoe and right up my alley when I'm feeling daring.

Top Shop Rabbit Fur Fluffy Sandals

topshop rabbit faux fur sandals


2. Kate Spade Via Limoni Lina clutch: I have been eyeing this purse for some months now. It's currently on sales for $174.00 but I will continue to watch it hopefully it will be reduced again. 
kate spade lemon clutch via limoni lina


solange knowles

3. Boohoo Plus: Darcie Woven Cape Jacket: I love the color definitely a statement piece. However, the structure and cut of these piece is nice.

Boohoo Plus Darcie Woven Cape Jacket

4. H&M Should Fringe Purse: Fringe purses are really trending now I've been eyeing this baby since last year and it's affordable. 

H&M Fringe Shoulder Handbag

5. Asos: The Whitepepper Eye Clutch: This clutch is a more affordable eye clutch to the Charlie Olympia Clutch Beyonce Featured on her OOTD. 

              Asos WhitePepper Eye Clutch












No comments: