skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
About
Fashion
Beauty & Make-Up
Home Decor
Lifestyle
Contact
Sep 14, 2014
Motivation for the Week
Oprah Winfrey
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Connect!
Search This Blog
Subscribe to my blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Total Pageviews
Popular Posts
All White Party: The struggle of finding the perfect plus size all white dress
Last night I went to the 14th annual All White Affair given annually by CGI Entertainment. I don't go out often but I make a effort to s...
High End & Low End OOTD: I Shop Everywhere
Dress: Family Dollar FitMe Shoes: Topshop Purse Henri Bendel Shades: Dolce & Gahanna Watch: Apple Watch 42 mm Rosegold
"Celeb Hairstyles"
I've gathered a list of pictures from the rich and famous peep these hairstyles and let me know what you think.... Cassie shaved half of...
Do you think Rhinna is a Fashionista?
Rhinna is quite known for being a trendsetter with the punk rock look and with the edgy hairstyles but do you think she is a fashionista?
"Celebrity Makeup"
Fashion isn't just about shoes and clothes you have to have the right hairstyle and make-up so I found a tutorial online for the smokey ...
What I Wore: End of Summer
So this week I was in the mood to spruce up my look. I returned to work from leave and felt recharged. Normally I dress for comfort b...
Are Gladiator Sandals Plus Size Friendly?
Are gladiator sandals plus-size friendly? Absolutely, I'm a firm believer that plus-size girls can rock gladiator sandals. The key to fi...
Plus-Size OOTD: How to rock a Skater Skirt
My husband and I enjoyed a very much needed date night with lunch at McAlisters and a movie. I wanted to wear something fun an...
"House of Dereon"
This hot yellow summer time bubble dress will have all the bee's and men chasing you but at least you'll look HOT dereon.com $69.00 ...
Spring Forward 2014
Are you ready for Spring Outfit Details: Croptop: Newlook Skirt: Asos Curve Jacket: Macys Clutch and Shoes: ...
Blog Archive
►
2016
(13)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(5)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(13)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2014
(42)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(12)
I'm a eBay Seller: Plus Size Leopard Print Wrap Dress
My First 5K Walk: The Blacklight Run
Weekly Motivation: Don't Give Up
Holy Chic Plus Size OOTD
Zelie For She Pink Carousel Collection
Motivation for the Week
Causal Cool Saturday: Plus Size OOTD
Altuzarra for Target Collection
My Fashion Wish List: Items I'm obsessing over.
Spend or Splurge: Chanel Pearl Choker Necklace
New Plus-Size Seller on eBay that caters to the cu...
Carrie Bradshaw Inspired + Size Tutu OOTD
►
August
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(8)
►
2013
(11)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
2012
(14)
►
September
(7)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
2009
(11)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
►
2008
(21)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment