Jun 5, 2014

eShakti.com

   Last month I was given the opportunity to review a crop top and skirt set from eShakti.com. I featured this look on my Youtube Channel as a Memorial Day Inspired OOTD. I choose this set because of the nautical blue strips and the navy blue skirt. The set really put me in the mind of a "pin up" style and really appealed to me. When I received the set I was impressed with the quality of the material and the ability to customize your items to your liking. The skirt I received has pockets in which you can choose to have removed. eShakti also allows you to tailor the length of your skirt to your desired length or add or remove sleeves. Now because I am a plus-size girl I love the fact that eShakti caters to sizes 0-36w.




Crop top & Skirt: c/o eShakti.com
Shoes: Gifted
Necklace and Sunglasses: Ebay.com

No comments: