Sep 15, 2012

Haute Ebay Trendy Jewelry

I have been obsessed with ebay.com as of lately. With the season transitioning into fall I thought it would be nice to add a few pieces to my jewelry collection. I don't typically spend a lot of money on costume jewelry so ebay.com is heaven sent for me. Now I must state that it does take awhile for my items to be delivered and I do tend to forget what I ordered but it makes if feel like Christmas when I open my mailbox and I have know idea what's in the orange envelope in my mailbox. I decided to add a few pictures below of trendy inexpensive jewelry for my fashionistas on a budget.


The Collar Necklace  


The Plated Bib Choker

The Geometric Bib Choker
The J-Crew Inspired Bubble Necklace

The Chucky Gold Link Necklace
Multi-Colored Plated Metal Plate Bib Necklace
Fashion 2012 Cross Earrings


String Chain Resin Wood Beaded Necklace




No comments: