May 27, 2013

Trend Alert: Should Plus-Size Fashionista's be Afraid of Prints?









For as long as I can remember I have loved eye-catching trendy fashion. I live by the motto don't be afraid to color outside of the line. I honestly believe that fashion is a self expression and it's similar to art. With that said I do believe that any woman can rock prints and this season is full of live and vibrant prints. Again I mention Altuzarra because I'm loving his new collection. Below are a few pictures of vibrant prints that have caught my eye.



Shoedazzle Frida


Asos Curve Dress is City Print
Forever21 Ikat Skinny Jeans
Newlook Lovedrobe Blue and Green Animal Print Dress
Newlook Lovedrobe Tropical Print Dress

Plussizefix Tropical Bubble Dress
Plussizefix Colorful Pop Bubble Dress









No comments: