Aug 23, 2016

My Favorite Plus-Size Store: Charlotte Russe

When shopping for clothing I tend to look for retailers who provide quality trendy clothing but at a affordable price point and when a retailer offers that plus sales and kick backs I'm officially hooked. As of this summer I have fallen in love with Charlotte Russe and their plus-size selection. CR was one of the first stores in my local mall to offer plus-size clothing after years of F21 saying they would offering but didn't until they saw how successfully CR plus-size section was. They offer a wide variety of clothing from sexy, chic, hobo, and etc. Not to mention it's a one-stop shop as they offer shoes and accessories to complete you outfit. I love this store they just get it!!!
My Favorite Plus-Size Store: Charlotte Russe

No comments: